At Typewise we’re on a mission to make daily lives easier by decoding human thoughts. Our first product is an AI-powered smartphone keyboard, which makes typing easier, faster, and completely private.
The standard QWERTY keyboard was invented almost 150 years ago for typewriters. Whilst its legacy has pervaded on physical keyboards, it was never designed for the way we type on tiny smartphone screens. We have re-designed the keyboard for the era of touchscreens.
While we’ve grown to 1.3+ million installs in just 18 months, the smartphone keyboard is just phase one. The bigger business case is about expanding our patented technology to 6+ billion smartphone users and the lucrative B2B sector.
Why work for Typewise
We’re a ~15 people, passionate, international team based in Zurich, Belgrade, Moscow, Ljubljana and beyond. Our company is remote first and we thrive on a fast-paced, fast-growing, flexible environment with a flat hierarchies and individual ownership:
- Interesting work for an innovative, fast-growing product with global potential to reach billions of people
- Competitive salaries with stock option possibilities
- Remote coffee break sessions built-in to our week and physical meetups
- Flexible hours and calendar year with lean structure (e.g. daily stand-ups)
We’re looking for a Head of Product Design (full-time, remote work possible) who owns the future development of our products and brand:
- Design of the UI of our mobile and future desktop apps
- Keep track of user funnel and identify customer needs through user research and data analytics
- Specify development tasks through user flows and designs
- Align with app testers to ensure proper implementation
- Validate product improvement and track KPIs
- Drive overall corporate design and branding
- Oversee marketing activities, guide design freelancers and support development of templates (Canva, Webflow, etc.)
- Support sales team through tailor-made mock-ups for potential buyers of our technology
- Several years of experience with UX & UI design, incl. methods of user research and designing user flows and wireframes
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Figma, or comparable tools
- Knowledge of analytics and A/B tests
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Team player who likes to lead and work with many different parties
- Perfectionist who strives for the best solution
- Passionate daily user of Typewise and excited to drive the product forward
- Ability to crack a joke (in Swiss German or any language of choice)
Excited? Say hello!
If you want to be part of an innovative and awesome start-up team, and bring your own ideas to life for millions of users, say hello and send us your CV and portfolio to: